We are currently looking for a multi skilled individual to assist us in cleaning/catering with the NHS in Keswick!
If you are currently looking for temporary shift work due to the coronavirus outbreak please get in touch (or if you are just looking for work for that matter).
Maintaining high cleaning standards across the hospital.
Wiping, dusting and scrubbing surfaces in order to ensure the hospital is as sterile as possible.
Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers and public areas.
Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for Patients by following the required policies and procedures.
Communicate with staff regularly and follow staff instructions.
Handle machinery while following all Health & Safety guidelines.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Richard at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Hi, band 4 administrator needed in NHS, ongoing agency contract in cambridge.
If interested reply "yes" to this text.
thanks - richard SCS
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Housing Options Officer
- Clinical/Psychological Team Manager – London/Remote - £30ph
- Team Manager Children With Disabilities
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
- Qualified Social Worker - MASH
- Housing Accommodation Officer
- Band 3 HCA
- Mental Health Support Worker - Colchester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Bury St Edmunds
- Mental Health Support Worker - Cambridge
- Senior Care Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Chelmsford
- Mental Health Support Worker - Peterborough
- Mental Health Support Worker - Chelmsford
- Care Home Trainer
- Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team - Birmingham
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Colchester
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Cambridge
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Romford