This is a position that can offer you the Maintenance Engineer the opportunity to secure a permanent position with a well-known established business who specialise in the manufacture of non-woven and foam abrasive products.
As Maintenance Engineer you will be to carry out, according to competency and with minimum supervision, tasks necessary to achieve the objective of engineering maintenance and installation in accordance with the site HSE standards and desired site reliability and technical integrity.
Roles & responsibilities.
- Be involved in all safety initiatives, i.e.
audits, incident reporting & shutdown safety initiative.
- Use and participate in site permit work procedures
- Carry out planned maintenance activities in order to facilitate the move from breakdown to planned maintenance on site.
- Participate, as required, in the construction, installation and commissioning of approved plant modifications and projects.
- Overhaul equipment to manufacturer's/site standards in order to provide cost effective maintenance on site.
- Assist in site inspection/testing activities as required, within own area of competence
- Work flexibly in all required areas of the site and in close co-operation with other members of the team.
- Use Maintenance Management Systems to create stores requisitions and feedback work details as necessary.
As Maintenance Engineer we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications.
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Apprentice trained in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering
This particular role would suit, Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Engineer's.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Fabricator Welder
- Project Planner / Coordinator
- Vehicle Paint Shop Manager
- Production Team Leader
- Head of Aftermarket Service
- Production Scheduler
- FLT Driver
- Workshop Manager
- Vehicle Builder
- Horizontal Borer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Sales Ledger Clerk
- FLT Driver
- Mechanical Engineer
- Warehouse Supervisor