Sales Manager - North East
Job Description as Sales Manager - North East England
Realization of the business line or regional sales policy and the year plan for the assigned domain and ensure implementation through acquiring and retaining new and/or potential clients and build and strengthen strategic relations, in line with the global sales policy, procedures and instruments in order to develop new business and realize commercial objectives.
Task and Responsibilities as Sales Manager - North East England:
Acquisitions & Sales
- Detect and realize new business opportunities
- Build, maintain and expand a network of new clients in the region / business line
- Extends current network within business line, regional and local clients
- Sells full companies portfolio, and secondary other parts of full client portfolio
- Shapes new opportunities, acquire RFI's, RFQ's, orders and further develop business volumes
- Contribute to convert RFQ into feasible and profitable proposals and an annual sales with a predefined gross margin
- Maximize sales volume into new or existing markets.
Connecting Skills and People Management
- Capacity to build internal trust and alignment between disciplines and functions; especially operations and sales within own company as well as other client companies.
- Maintain and support local delivery of operations to improve margins in existing contracts.
- Collect information regarding quantitative and qualitative developments.
- Analyze external developments and identify market trends and customer needs
- Adapt sales concepts and approach to new market and customer developments
- Ensure realization of sales objectives for the assigned sales domain/region and acquire
- Advise manager and companies' management on sales strategy and activities.
Specific Requirements for Sales Manager - North East England:
Education and Knowledge
- Bachelor with technical background
- Conceptual thinking
- Specialty knowledge on products and/or services
- Experience in Asset Management/Having an asset management background
- Experience in the Oil & Gas, Chemical or Power sector
- Knowledge on mechanical, piping and electrical
- Understanding multiparty/ site deals
- Quantitative skills
- Emotional intelligence skills
- Able to apply multi-level strategic approach to customers
- Thought Leadership
My client is an expert provider of maintenance, modification and asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries.
They are dedicated to improving asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout the complete asset life cycle.
If you are interested in this role please call me on 01744 454300 or email me on cfoster @ gpwrecruitment .
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Electrical Construction Manager
- Project Manager
- Mechanical Project Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Estimator (MIEC)
- Electrical Fitter
- Quality Technician (Graduate role)
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Shifts)
- Site Agent
- Skilled Engineer
- Metal Polisher / Metalwork Polisher
- French Speaking Customer Service Representative
- Stores Assistant
- Mechanical Assembly Fitter
- Electricians Mate
- Business Development Manager - Oil / Oil & Gas