We are seeking an Account Executive who is ready to BE AGILE and join our Atlanta team! Agile is a forward-thinking professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with amazing, highly-tenured Sales and Recruiting teams in a collaborative and fun work environment.
With offices across the nation, we continue on a growth trajectory with our Atlanta office, centralizing as the southeastern hub for our parent company, GEE Group (NYSE: JOB).
We are searching for passionate and committed individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are prepared to provide the right candidate with refreshing, innovative challenges and a stable environment to put down your roots, grow and succeed - no doubt that Agile will invest in you if you invest in us!
We are looking for someone with previous IT Staffing experience in a Sales, Account Management or Business Development position.
Previous staffing experience is required.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Breaking into new accounts in target industries
- Expanding and developing relationships - growing our existing client relationships into new business units, IT organizations and divisions, as well as identifying and reaching out to potential new accounts
- Partnering with our Recruiting team - working together to ensure great people are matched with great opportunities
- Driving the submittal process - presenting well-suited candidates to your clients to obtain interviews, job offers and, ultimately, placements
- Being a key point-of-contact for your clients - prepping, debriefing and coaching clients throughout the interview process
- Client advocacy - following-up with your clients and staying in contact, post-hire, to ensure a smooth transition, and to ensure the development of concrete relationships
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- IT staffing Sales or Account Management experience (this is required to apply for the position)
- Demonstrated expertise in Account Management and new Business Development
- A track record of success
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
Compensation Plan: In addition, Agile provides the most aggressive variable compensation plans in the market which includes base salary, with commission structure up to 17% on each placement, and potential for end of year bonus.
- Competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives + annual company-paid trips
- Competitive medical/dental/vision plans and company-paid LTD and STD
- 401K program
- Cell phone and travel reimbursement
- Excellent interactive training/mentoring program
- Company laptop, options for multiple monitors, and other equipment as needed
- A highly-tenured Recruiting team with an extensive network of pre-qualified candidates for market center skill sets
- Working with an incredible team, daily, who values each other and the culture they've built together
More Jobs from Agile
- Program Manager
- Sr. Project Manager
- Sr. SQL DBA
- Junior Project Manager
- Sr. Network Engineer
- SQL Developer
- Git Administrator
- Senior Scrum Master
- UI/UX Designer
- Salesforce Business Analyst
- .NET Developer
- Java Technical Lead
- Senior Java Developer
- Java Developer
- Desktop Support Manager
- Service Desk Manager
- Applications Architect
- Data Analyst
- Desktop Support Technician – 100% remote
- Java Architect