Water Treatment Manager
Do you have proven experience within water treatment and asset management?
South West Water provides reliable, efficient and high quality drinking water and waste water services throughout Cornwall, Devon, and parts of Somerset and Dorset.
We believe that by investing in the future of our region, we are not only improving the quality of life for today's residents and visitors but are also taking responsibility for future generations.
Our aim is to continually drive up standards, particularly in the areas that matter most to our customers and be amongst the best in the water industry.
We now have an opportunity to join one of the South Wests leading employers as a Water Treatment Manager to join our team in Exeter.
What will you be doing?
Joining our team, the Water Treatment Manager will develop and drive South West Water's long-term drinking water treatment and water resources asset management strategy.
You'll support decision making in the company about where and when to invest in our drinking water non-infrastructure assets to ensure we deliver against our customer priorities in AMP7.
The Water Treatment Manager will provide oversight and governance across capital budgets relating to drinking water non-infrastructure assets.
You'll provide technical expertise for short and long-term water treatment works planning with respect to regulatory obligations.
Additionally, you will develop economic and efficient capital delivery plans for drinking water treatment assets for South West Water and Bournemouth Water.
What do you need?
* Previous track record of successful delivery of Drinking Water Treatment asset management projects
* Strong problem solver who can evaluate multiple solutions
* Excellent understanding of Health & Safety and Environmental Management
* Ability to develop and maintain strong external relationships with stakeholders
* Credible manager with a passionate interest in drinking water Treatment asset management
* Able to influence and communicate at a senior level
* Ideally, an asset management or engineering qualification
* Full UK driving licence
What can South West Water offer you?
In return for your hard work as our Water Treatment Manager, we can offer a salary of £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
We also offer a range of excellent benefits, working within a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as our Water Treatment Manager, click apply today.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Minor Works Assistant
- Accounts Assistant - Motor Trade
- Stock Controller
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Application Specialist
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Field Service Technician
- Commercial Plumber
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Site Administrator
- Billing Technician
- Treasury Accountant
- Account Director
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor - Nights
- Unit Manager
- Office Supervisor
- Electrical Maintenance Technician