Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner
We have an exciting opportunity for an Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner to join our client's theatres team in London.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as a skilled member of the anaesthetic team, providing the highest standard of patient care, whilst providing assistance and support to the anaesthetic Physician.
- Carry out nursing/ODP duties within an anaesthetic area according to policies and procedures, contributing to quality improvement, and promoting best evidence based practice.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and stock managed to ensure economical use of all resources.
- Liaise and communicate with HSDU, recovery, theatre staff and floor nurses to facilitate a good and smooth patient care.
- Ensure a welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for our patients, customers and visitors.
Skills & Experience:
- NMC or HCPC registration (RGN or ODP).
- Recognised anaesthetic course.
- Proven experience in an operating theatre environment with relevant experience in anaesthetics.
- An excellent understanding of the perioperative needs of patients and customers.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and flexibly as part of a team.
- Highly motivated individual who is Punctual, adaptable and continually maintains a professional image.
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- BIM Designer
- Senior SAP FICO Consultant
- Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner
- Shuttering Carpenter
- SAP MM / SD Consultant
- SAP BW In-House Consultant
- SAP HCM Consultant
- Senior Consultant - Enterprise Applications - SAP FI/CO
- SAP HCM Senior Consultant
- SAP FICO Consultant
- SAP IBP Consultant
- Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Cardiac Staff Nurse
- Nip hand
- Test Automation Engineer
- Lead Quantum Expert (Principal)
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Head of Governance
- Head of Governance
- Steel Fixer/Niphands