Residential Surveyor - Norfolk
FLEXIBLE WORKING OPPORTUNITY
Flexible Working Opportunity - Independent Surveying Practice seeks Residential Surveyors to cover Norfolk
We are a Manchester based practice looking for additional surveyors to carry out bank & building society valuations across the UK.
You must be FRICS/MRICS or ASSOC RICS and a registered valuer.
The role is ideal for a surveyor looking for a change of direction out of the corporate world to a more flexible working life.
If you are semi-retired or looking to return to work the role can provide part-time flexible work.
It is a consultancy based position; so we supply the work you decide how many hours you want to work and when.
In return we can offer you:
- Appointments booked on your behalf
- Distance between appointments kept to a minimum
- Flexible hours
- Home-based working arrangements
- Weekend work if required
- Attractive fee sharing package
- Latest IPAD technology
- Full training & ongoing support.
If this sounds a role that would suit you please email us.
Job Type: Part-time/full-time hours available
Salary: £30,000.00 to £80,000.00
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Sales Negotiator, Manchester
- Self Employed Valuer - Rochester
- Self-Employed Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Derby
- Home based, Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor - Birmingham
- Chartered Residential Surveyor – Newcastle
- Valuer - Cardiff
- Lettings Valuer / Manager - Bath
- Property Manager - Bath
- Property Manager - Horley
- Self Employed Valuer - Dartford
- Sales Negotiator - Bracknell
- Senior / Sales Negotiator - Norwich
- Building Surveyor – Gloucester
- Residential Valuation Surveyor - North Norfolk
- Lettings Negotiator - Norwich
- Office Based Saturday Negotiator - Sydenham
- Office Based Saturday Negotiator - Eltham
- Sales & Lettings Valuer/Lister - South East London
- Self – Employed Mortgage Advisor, Surrey
- Mortgage Administrator/ Paraplanner - Leatherhead