Project Officer / Assistant Engineer
A brand-new full-time opportunity has arisen for an experience Project Officer to join a well-established organisation assisting with the completion of civil engineering and construction project work.
In the role of Project Officer / Assistant Engineer Job you will be:
- Responsible for delivering smaller projects
- Supporting the Project Managers in providing a full design and delivery service of their projects
- Preparing contract documents and tender drawings using AutoCAD
- Ensuring compliance with Conwy’s Policies and Procedures
- Aware of project budgets for their individual projects and manage time and costs accordingly
- Ensuring that Consultancy Quality Management Procedures are followed and all project data is filed in the appropriate electronic project folder
To be considered for the Project Officer / Assistant Engineer job must have:
- The ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of designing civil engineering projects
- Experience of preparing contract documents and tender drawings using Auto CAD
- Good project management skills including setting clear objectives and priorities
- Understanding of NEC3 Forms of Contract and their use
- Working knowledge of project management methodology such as PRINCE 2
- An ability to use AutoCAD or be able to direct support staff to produce technical drawings
- A full clean UK driving licence as whilst the work is mainly office based, there will be times when visits to Council other sites may be required
This is a temporary full time (37 hours per week) position with an ASAP start and is for a period of approximately 12 weeks (may be longer).
The hourly rate is £17.00 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
If you believe you have the skills and experience then please get in touch today!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment business.
- Start: 15 May 2020
- Rate: Â£17 per hour + holidays
- Location: LL29 7LD, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Wales
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Supertemps Limited
- Contact: Jodie Vaughan
- Tel: 01492 517602
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 6942
- Posted: 2020-05-15 17:45:57 -
- View all Jobs from Supertemps Limited