Site Manager / Working Foreman
Madisons Recruitment are looking for a Site Manager / Working Foreman for a project located in Ulcombe, Kent.
Our client focus on offering tailored services for each individual development, whether within the residential, commercial or public sector they ensure they always provide the same outstanding level of quality craftsmanship.
Site Manager duties:
- Overseeing work being carried out on site
- Ensuring all health and safety regulations are followed on site
- Procurement of materials and labour
- Quality control of properties
- Ability to follow strict procedures
- Ensuring all regulations are met
- Oversight of all contractors and sub-contractors to ensure timelines, costs and quality control is met
- Liaising with developer on a regular basis on the project delivery
- Able to complete inductions, toolbox talks, progress meeting and ultimately the completion of the apartments
Site Manager requirements:
- Previous experience as a site manager
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- First Aid at Work
- Valid CSCS Card
- Weekly Pay
- CIS Payment avaliable
- On going work
- Residental development
Confirmed start date:
- Monday 15th June 2020
We are recruiting ASAP.
If you are interested in this position or for further information please contact Tara at Madisons Recruitment.