Homecare / Chemotherapy Nurses - Swansea
Experienced Homecare/ Chemotherapy Nurses – Swansea
Our client is a specialist pharmacy and clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater choice and convenience to patients whilst delivering value and efficiencies to the NHS and private sector.
About the role
Due to continued success and growth of the company, they are recruiting full and part time Clinical Homecare Nurses.
Their nurses assume responsibility for providing a first-class clinical service to patients being treated for a variety of health conditions, which is crucial to ensure excellent ongoing patient care.
You must be able to show demonstrable competency, technical and professional expertise in relation to planning, organizational skills and adaptability. You must be patient and customer focused with an awareness of the current and future business requirements.
You will be an ambassador for their company whilst delivering excellence in patient care and education out in the community.
Through regular and active communication, you will be a key member of their team by forging first class relationships with their Healthcare partners.
They are looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference to patient lives, dedicated to improving company processes, has a drive to be an expert in what they do, wants to be part of their fantastic company community and is as committed to their career training and progression as the company is.
Do you have the qualities that they are looking for? If so, you could join their friendly and dynamic team.
They are seeking individuals who have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with patients and clinicians.
You will work flexibly and have a commitment to attend study days which are deemed necessary for the development of both the company and you.
You must have:
- Excellent cannulation/phlebotomy skills
- Experience in standard and complex infusion therapies
- Commitment to maintain your professional development
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Full NMC registration
- Full Driving license
- Willingness to travel in order to meet the needs of the services provided
- Chemotherapy experience would be advantageous
Key Accountabilities to include;
- To continuously update nursing knowledge ensuring in line with current legislation and best practice
- Administration of prescribed medicines to patients out of the hospital setting, either in a community or the patient’s home
- Maintaining accurate record keeping relating to patient treatment
- Clinical Competency
- Regulatory Compliance
In return they offer rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience, knowledge and skills)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company bonus scheme upon successful completion of probation
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Company car (full time) or car allowance (part time)
- Reimbursement of NMC fees
- Uniform provided
- Ongoing training and support with revalidation
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Closing date for applications is ongoing due to the company’s continued growth.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: Salary Neg + Bens
- Location: Swansea, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Contact: Client Recruitment Team
- Tel: 01245 408 436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: S200521H3
- Posted: 2020-05-21 16:24:42 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment