Mental Healthcare Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant to work on busy inpatient Mental Health wards in Blackpool.
The role offers one-to-one engagement with patients to help contribute to their on-going treatment and recovery within an NHS ward setting.
The hourly rates of pay are up to £13.00 per hour (Limited Company) with uplifted rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
We have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available immediately, the position is Band 3 and would be an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant looking for work or for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 6 months paid experience in the care or Mental Health field.
The successful candidate will be PMVA (or equivalent) trained (we can provide this).
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
£150 referral bonus if you refer a friend.
As stated above we also have regular nursing shifts available, unrelated to the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please send me a CV and contact me on email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £10.55 - £12.00 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Blackpool, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-05-21 16:55:13 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Nurse
- Administrative Officer, Oxford, Temporary
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Driver - Rotherham
- Family Support Worker
- Team Manager - Young People in Care - Haringey
- Occupational Therapist
- Operations Manager - Fostering
- Probation service officer
- Probation Officer
- ASB Officer
- Independent Scrutineer
- ASB Officer
- Targeted Youth Worker
- Resettlement Officer
- Social Worker - Childrens
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Leeds
- Homelessness Prevention Officer
- Mobile Testing Unit (MTU) Site Supervisor
- Mobile Testing Unit (MTU) Manager