Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANPs) urgently required in Reading, Berkshire
Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANPs) urgently required in Reading, Berkshire.
DATES: Several dates in May & June 2020
SHIFTS:Vary from8:00am – 8:00pm
LOCATION: Walk-in Centre Reading, Berkshire
PAY: £42 weekdays & £49 weekends
If you are interested and would like to know further details about the jobs that we have available, please click apply.
The successful candidate will be contacted by one of our experienced and dedicated consultants, who will assist you through the entire process.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our Efficient Compliance Service and have a choice to use our Dedicated Umbrella Company (who offer indemnity insurance & a loyalty reward scheme).
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Please contact us for this great opportunity by calling The GP Admin Team on 0800 988 6307 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Shift Leader - Unaccompanied Asylum-seeking Children- Cranbrook
- Environmental Health Officer - Halton Council
- Qualified Social Worker - Fostering Team Manager
- Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families Team
- Customer Liaison Advisor - Stoke-on-Trent
- QSW- Senior Practitioner - Localities
- QSW - Referral & Assessment - Barnet
- QSW - Adults Mental Health - Barnet
- QSW - Adults Mental Health - Southwark
- Qualified Social Worker - Duty and Assessment
- Housing Solutions Officer - Housing Services- North London
- Special Educational Needs Data Officer- Education - South London
- Senior SEN Officer - Education - North London
- Youth Offending Service Worker -YOS- South East London
- Occupational Therapist- Adult Assessment Services - Berkshire
- Domestic - Early Years - Camden
- Finance Systems Officer - Hertfordshire
- RMN - Band 6 - Mental Health Discharge Facilitator- Harlow
- Occupational Therapist- Children With Disability - Bedfordshire
- Registered General Nurse- BAND 5- Lancashire