Band 6 Theatre (Recovery) Practitioner
Offering three months free accommodation - we are seeking a capable and committed Band 6 Senior Operating Theatre (Recovery) Practitioner to join the major health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey, in the Channel Islands.
We also have opportunities for a Scrub and/or Anaesthetic Practitioner, and applications from dual or multi-skilled candidates are particularly welcomed.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale.
The current Guernsey Band 6 salary is up to £47,094 plus an annual bonus of £1,286 and higher penalty rates; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
Annual leave starts at 36 days up to 42 days with full credit for NHS service for annual leave and sick leave.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000.
It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches, an especially mild and sunny climate, and an offbeat, historic harbour town in St.
Peter's Port, the island's capital.
This unique integrated health service delivers a diverse range of services including diagnosing and treating patients in the island's acute hospital complex, and supporting people with in the wider community.
Guernsey provides excellent perioperative care, supported by modern equipment and reliant on Theatre Practitioners recruited to a high standard.
RGN or ODP with full registration with the NMC or HCPC.
At least three year's Recovery experience; including taking charge of the department in the absence of the Lead Practitioner.
Completion of a recognised Mentorship qualification.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary.
- A £11,144 bonus scheme; £1,286 at completion of 1 & 3 years service and £4,286 at 2 & 4 years (ongoing annual bonus thereafter)
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- No Council tax or VAT
- A relocation payment of £5,000
- Three months initial free accommodation
- On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low.
*Full T&C in relocation directive
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Theatre Practitioner role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Theatre Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
- Rate: Â£36k - 48.4k per year + 3 mths free accomm, bonus, Â£5K rel
- Location: St Peter Port, Channel Islands
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Contact: Fiona Brown
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TR1009/GY
- Posted: 2020-05-22 07:57:28 -
- View all Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
More Jobs from Jarrodean Healthcare Recruitment
- Staff Nurse - Long term neurological conditions
- Staff Nurse - Neuro Complex Care
- Staff Nurse - (Neuro) Young Onset Frontal Temporal Dementia
- Staff Nurse - Neuro Rehabilitation
- Nurse Unit Manager - Neuro Rehab
- Operating Theatre Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner
- Operating Theatre Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner
- Band 5 Scrub and Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Staff Nurse - Urology, GI & Plastics Surgical Ward
- Occupational Health Nurses - Register for future notifications
- Lead Nurse - Outpatients
- Enfermeros/as para hospital publico del NHS al norte de Londres
- Pharmacists / Pharmacy Technicians - Register for future opportunities
- Paramedics - Notifications for Future Opportunities
- Podiatrists (HCPC) - Notifications for Future Opportunities
- Paediatric and Neonatal Ward Manager
- Paediatric & Neonatal Staff Nurse Band 5
- Neonatal - Senior Staff Nurse - Band 6
- Paediatric Staff Nurse Band 5
- NICU - Senior Staff Nurse - Band 6