Cover Supervisors - Blackpool.
Integra People's Education division is a well-established provider of temporary and permanent staff for Schools, with the Head Office based in the North West.
We have been asked to provide a regular supply of strong Cover Supervisors to a popular Secondary School in Blackpool for the Academic Year of 2020/2021.
The role of a Cover Supervisor:
- Deliver pre-planned lessons in a range of subjects.
- Hand out pre-set work, already developed by the usual Class Teacher.
- Use the school's behaviour management strategies to control the classroom.
- Previous experience working in schools or with young people.
- A DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Availability to be able to work on some or all weekdays.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or call Integra People Lancashire.
More Jobs from Integra
- School Cleaner Telford
- Care Home Chef - Liverpool
- School Cleaner Congleton
- Piling Operative
- Care Home Chef - Tameside
- Primary Supply Teacher
- Care Home Cleaner - Ely
- Care Home Chef - St Helens
- Recycling General Manager
- Experienced Warehouse Order Pickers X 7 - MUST HAVE RECENT EXP
- Experienced CSCS Groundworker - Drainage and Finishing
- School Care Taker
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Care Home - Housekeeper
- Cover Supervisor
- Cover Supervisor / Teaching Assistant
- Science Teacher
- Maths Teacher
- Primary Teacher