Mental Health Support Worker - Leeds
Are you passionate about delivering support to patients suffering from Acute mental health conditions?
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a specialist Mental Health Support worker in Leeds.
Working within an inpatient environment you will be responsible for supporting patients with varying mental health needs.
The role is available to start as soon as possible with flexible shifts available to choose from.
You must have a minimum of 6 months' recent experience working within a similar role in Mental Health to be considered for this vacancy.
If you would like further information please email Lucy Winstanley: firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*£250 training allowance
*Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Nurse
- Administrative Officer, Oxford, Temporary
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Driver - Rotherham
- Family Support Worker
- Team Manager - Young People in Care - Haringey
- Occupational Therapist
- Operations Manager - Fostering
- Probation service officer
- Probation Officer
- ASB Officer
- Independent Scrutineer
- ASB Officer
- Targeted Youth Worker
- Resettlement Officer
- Social Worker - Childrens
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – Leeds
- Homelessness Prevention Officer
- Mobile Testing Unit (MTU) Site Supervisor
- Mobile Testing Unit (MTU) Manager