Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Product Developer to join a leading FMCG company based in the Greater London area.
As the Product Developer you will be responsible for managing short/medium term R&D innovation programs for a number of product platforms across the KC portfolio.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will influence and partner with Regional multi-functional team and/or local teams to develop & deliver programs/projects that are consistent with our product strategies and leverage our competitive & consumer understanding to deliver against business needs.
The product developer will influencing & partnering with Regional multi-functional team and/or local teams to develop & deliver programs/projects that are consistent with our product strategies and leverage our competitive & consumer understanding to deliver against local, business unit needs.
The Product Developer will be working as part of multi-functional team to provide R&D leadership on your assigned innovation/renovation projects: Leading product discovery, design and development phases of the project to ensure consumer & technical qualification is completed, and ultimately deliver product proposition that meets key criteria (performance, cost, timings).
Ensuring seamless handover to local teams to ensure an un-interrupted transfer of R&D project ownership through to launch, providing start-up support and on-going consultation on any in-market follow-ups & support.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a scientific engineering discipline.
Proven industry experience in providing R&D support to qualify new product start-ups & facilitate handover to Product Supply.
A working knowledge and practical experience with project management tools and products in the FMCG/Pharmaceutical Space.
Key Words: Product Development / FMCG / Fast Moving Consumer Goods / Research and Development/ Formulation / Process Development /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 02/06/2020
- Rate: Â£45000 to Â£55000 Per: annum
- Location: Reigate,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Sowden
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5632055
- Posted: 2020-06-02 16:57:23 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Logistics Coordinator
- Linux/ AWS System Administrator
- Market Development Manager
- Clinical Pharmacokineticist
- Senior Computational Chemist
- Principal Computational Chemist
- Regulatory Affairs Assistant
- Senior Quality Auditor GMP
- Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Technical Formulation Manager
- Experienced Fermentation Scientist
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Technologist (T Cells)
- Quality Control Associate
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Pharmaceuticals
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Technology Transfer Project Manager
- Automation & Computer Systems Validation (CSV) Lead Engineer
- Site Director - Life Sciences
- Group Leader - DMPK
- Supply Chain Co-Ordinator