Specialty CAMHS PICU Doctor
Specialty CAMHS PICU Doctor - Manchester - Full Time - Permanent - £80,000pa + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Specialty Doctor to join a private hospital which has developed a national reputation for offering treatment for complex and challenging presentations in young people.
The dedicated CAMHS offering provides a comprehensive inpatient specialist mental health service for young people aged 12-18, with a broad range of presentations such as early onset psychosis or emergent personality disorder.
You will be a Specialty Grade Doctor with full GMC registration.
Experience in a similar setting is desirable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- working with an experienced multidisciplinary team
-aspiring to provide excellent, bespoke care to enable patients to fulfil their recovery goals and work towards discharge.
-playing a key role in providing evidence-based assessment and treatment under direct supervision and support from the Consultant.
-playing a key role in working cohesively with the supervising Consultant, nursing team and wider MDT to deliver best outcomes for complex groups of young people with challenging presentations,
-take initiative within the remit of the role.
You will be reporting to the supervising Consultant, and will be expected to have formal supervision at a frequency compatible with the hospital policy.
Working ours are conventionally 9am-5pm, but you should display flexibility around working hours if matters of clinical safety require this.
Attendance at doctors meetings on site or within the organisation is expected and encouraged.
In return for your hard work, you can expect:
-specified study leave for achieving PDP in line with CPD.
-funding available centrally for courses and conferences in line with requirements of your CPD.
-appraisal and peer supervision.
- study and exam leave.
-online benefits and cash back rewards such as Cycle to work scheme.
-active participation in Clinical Governance.
This is a full time (37.5 hours),permanent position based in Manchester.
The role is paying £80,000 per annum + benefits.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Registered Nurse- Orpington
- Pharmaceutical Data Administrator
- Engineering Team Leader
- Master Batch Record Administrator
- Staff Nurse - Band 5, Kent
- Accounts Payable Officer - 5138918
- IT Support - 5134211654713
- Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
- Quantity Surveyor
- Executive Administrator - 98337-1
- Finance Assistant
- Customer Care Operations Manager
- Instrument and Calibration Technician - Stevenage
- Instrument and Calibration Technician - Ware
- Covid-19 Information Officer
- Benefits Manager- PSR1JP00023866
- Childcare Lawyer- 5138703
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Licensing Officer - RQ396862
- Instrumentation/ Automation Engineer