I am currently recruiting for a Patient Catering Team Leader in Swindon.
Please read the context of the role to get an understanding of what is expected in the role.
- To encourage and assist patients to order meals (on Windows Tablet Software).
- To prepare hot & cold beverages including loading the appropriate trolley / equipment and ensuring that all beverages are served at the correct temperature according to food hygiene regulations.
- Loading regeneration ovens as necessary, monitor and record food temperatures.
- To ensure that at the end of every meal and beverage service that all cutlery, crockery and condiments are removed from the patient areas.
- To ensure the ward kitchen hygiene standards are maintained.
To ensure good practice in relation to stock rotation to optimise efficiency and the discarding of out of date food.
- To ensure patients whose fluid intake is not medically restricted have access to fresh drinking water.
- To maintain food safety and hygiene standards in you work area and apply the food safety procedures applicable in your work area.
- Demonstrate high standards of courteous interaction with patients and Trust staff to optimise patient food and beverage consumption.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in line with Quality policies and procedures and all documentation and work records are completed accurately.
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties as prescribed by Supervisor / Manager and within scope of skill and capability.
- Good Basic Education GCSE A-C including Maths and English
- Basic Health & Safety
- Working within a food service environment / catering industry
- Customer service skills
- Understand the importance of hygiene and safety
I know there is a lot to the job however it is made a little easier due to being part of a close team!
If this seems like a role suited for you please do apply with an updated CV.
More Jobs from Corus Consultancy
- Food Manufacturing - Cleaning Operative
- FLT Driver
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Weekend Driver HGV 1
- Cleaners in Leicester
- Cleaer in Buckinghamshire
- Cleaner in Hampshire
- Deputy Head of Care (Domiciliary)
- Postal Sorter
- Cleaner in Leeds
- Van Contractor
- Cleaner - Billericay
- Registered Care Manager