Optical Technician / Machine Operator - Night Shift
We are looking for an experienced optical technician / production operative to cover a night shift for this optical manufacturer.
You will be able to support the business across their production functions and offer maintenance and production support to help maximise the performance of the night shift.
- Help to maintain all optical equipment and the laboratory to a high standard.
- Work closely with the night shift supervisor to maximise the performance of the night shift.
- Respond to equipment breakdowns including electrical, pneumatics and mechanical faults
- Reviewing machine performance and, where necessary make corrective actions
- Carry out machine inspections for safety and production efficiency
- As a hands on role, be flexible in carrying out all departmental tasks and activities in your working area as required
- We are looking for a highly technical optical technician who has strong manufacturing / production sector experience.
- Ability to handle a number of tasks to ensure productivity inc operation and maintenance work
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience working with machinery
- Understanding of production yields and targets
Our client is a well-established optical manufacturer with a leading reputation for its product, quality and service.
This would suit a dynamic individual who is committed to working to high professional standards.
This company has ambitious plans to develop its market offering against the ever changing needs of the optical industry and could offer a great opportunity for someone who has a mix of technical and commercial skills
This is a night shift role and our client will pay a competitive salary plus a shift bonus with a fantastic employee package and offer a role which is 37.5 hours per week- 5 nights a week
Sunday midnight-7.30am Tuesday/Thursday 22.00-5.30am We are working to a deadline so please get in find out more about this exciting opportunity.