An exciting new permanent vacancy is available for a Clinical Lead based in Stockport.
The role is based at an Independent Mental Health Care Home Group that provides care and support to service users with dementia.
The role is on a permanent contract due to commence ASAP.
Shift Pattern: 44 hours per week (12 hour shifts)
Pay rate: Up to £19p/hr dependent on experience.
Main Duties: The main duties of the Clinical Lead include:
, Developing and leading a nursing team
, Ensuring that outstanding care is provided to service users
, Assisting the manager with daily duties
Person Specification: The applicant must be an NMC Registered Nurse.
Previous experience in a similar service is essential.
If you're interested, please contact Grace at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208963 or email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Depot Support Officer
- Adult Social Worker
- Tenancy Support Manager
- Repairs Manager
- Occupational Therapist
- Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
- Leaving Care Team Manager
- IT Solutions Delivery Manager (Police)
- Deputy Manager
- Assitant Residential Worker
- Carpenter (Fascia & Soffit Replacments)
- Social Worker, All Age Disabilities, Southwark
- Childrens Home Responsible Individual
- Community Paediatric Nurse
- Childcare Paralegal - North London Local Authority
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Support Worker
- Housing Needs Assistant
- Health Protection Advisor