Marketing Manager - London
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
My uniquely positioned sports lifestyle brand client operates and thrives across three main divisions, namely, Destinations, Events and Media & marketing.
Headquartered in London, with various offices worldwide my client serves its clients with a multinational presence.
Passionate and independent, the company's diverse and talented team use, their industry knowledge and extensive network to design, develop and deliver some of the worlds most innovative and spectacular destinations, events and brand campaigns.
My rapidly growing client are now looking for an experienced, highly pro-active, positive marketing manager to join the team.
This is a brilliant sought after opportunity to be a part of fast moving and entrepreneurial company.
Role and Responsibilities
The role would suit a passionate and motivated global marketing manager to drive company's central brand marketing plan and deliver it.
You will help develop and define the messaging and communications strategy and then drive it to increase awareness and affinity for the brand and business pillars.
The department oversees all external communication and partners to share and amplify the key messages of company's brand, with the development and execution of PR communications and campaigns that align to the initiatives.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* To work with the wider team setting the strategy, planning and delivery of company's central brand marking plan covering both B2C and B2B
* To execute major campaigns, from ideation through to execution.
* To work closely with the Creative, Business Development & Social teams to drive all campaign & marketing activity.
* Calendar management and project management, balancing global calendars with regional, across all brand divisions.
* To work with the creative team to produce marketing assets that are on brand regionally and in line with global brand direction.
* Digital marketing, social media & communications support
* Event marketing
* Athlete and ambassador marketing
* Seasonal marketing & brand presentations
* Budget management and ROI reporting
* Strong creative and art direction
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Minimum 4 years in a full time Marketing Role
* Strong background in marketing, campaign and media planning, creative production processes across offline and online.
* Experience project managing campaigns from initial concept development through to execution and reporting
* Understanding of both consumers and trends - the diverse action and adventure sports lifestyle and sports media landscape
* Customer centric and commercially minded with a drive for tangible results
* Exceptional visual communication skills
* Strong Office 365/Microsoft Office skills
* Highly collaborative and a true team player
* Experience with CRM and partnership programs
* Strong attention to detail, with the ability to nuance messaging of complex topics for different audiences.
* Be a good problem solver, with passion for storytelling and innovation.
* Strong budgeting and reporting experience
* Passion for action sports and adventure
If you are looking for a long term career in a fast moving and entrepreneurial company and if this sounds like you, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions Manager
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Business Analyst (tech products/customer data)
- Software Developer (AWS/Frontend/Backend/Agile)
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Night Nurse
- Car Pricing Data Analyst
- Head of Quality
- Head of Nursing
- Lettings Negotiator
- Solicitor Crime
- Nursery Practitioner
- Sous Chef
- Head Chef / Sous Chef
- Classic Car Restoration Technician
- Trade Mark Formalities Assistant
- 3D Designer : Humanoid Robotics
- Architectural Technologist / Technician
- Service Advisor - Motorcycle Dealership