Ground Maintenance Operative
Madisons Recruitment are actively looking for an experienced Ground Maintenance Operative for a site located in Didcot,Oxfordshire.
With this Ground Maintenance Operative role you will be part of a knowledgeable and friendly team with the opportunity for a permanent position.
Ground Maintenance Operative Requirements:
- Minimum 4 year's experience within Ground Maintenance/Gardener
- Confident with all aspects of ground maintenance duties
- Hard working and reliable
- Knowledge of plants, how to maintain and ability to recognise disorders.
- Be able to work in a team or unsupervised.
- Previous experience on small petrol driven small machinery.
- Driving license preferable.
Pay rate is dependent on experience and tickets held.
- Weekly pay
- Temp to perm opportunity.
Madisons are recruiting immediately.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly or alternatively contact Madisons Head office on 01992 568886.
More Jobs from Madisons Recruitment Ltd
- Groundwork Labourer
- CCDO Labourer
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- General Labourer
- Fire Stopper
- CSCS Labourer
- Site Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- CSCS Cleaner
- Major Projects Surveyor
- DBS Cleaner
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Site Manager