Madisons Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Working Foreman for a reputable client based in Darlington, Durham.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable contractor who have several projects across the North East.
The ideal candidate will have a background within joinery/carpentry.
Working foreman duties:
- Overseeing the works being carried out by the operatives on site
- Ensuring the work being carried out is completed to a high standard
- Carrying out aspects of Joinery on site
- Being hands on on a daily basis
- Producing site and progress reports
- Weekly updates to the contracts director
- Liaising with management team
- Ensuring all health and safety regulations are followed
Working foreman requirements:
- CSCS card
- SSSTS / SMSTS or equivalent
- Previous experience as a supervisor
If interested in this position, please apply or for further information please contact Tara at Madisons Recruitment.
More Jobs from Madisons Recruitment Ltd
- Groundwork Labourer
- CCDO Labourer
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- General Labourer
- Fire Stopper
- CSCS Labourer
- Site Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- CSCS Cleaner
- Major Projects Surveyor
- DBS Cleaner
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Site Manager