Senior Site Manager - RC Frame
Madisons Recruitment are looking for a Senior Site Manager to work on a permanent basis for a development in Eastbourne.
Our client focuses on offering tailored services for each individual development, whether within the residential, commercial or public sector they ensure they always provide the same outstanding level of quality.
Acting as no1 on site you will be supporting managers and reporting operation throughout the whole project.
Senior Site Manager duties:
- Management of all sub-contractors, with overall responsibility
- Overseeing work being carried out on site
- Ensuring all health and safety regulations are followed on site
- Procurement of materials and labour
- Quality control of properties
- Ability to follow strict procedures
- Ensuring all regulations are met
- Oversight of all contractors and sub-contractors to ensure timelines, costs and quality control is met
- Liaising with developer on a regular basis on the project delivery
- Able to complete inductions, toolbox talks, progress meeting and ultimately the completion of the apartments
Senior Site Manager requirements:
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- First Aid at Work
- Excellent Leadership and organization skills
- Relevant experience
- CSCS Card
- Competitive Salary & Package
- Company Bonuses Schemes.
For further information please apply or contact Sharnia at Madisons Recruitment.
More Jobs from Madisons Recruitment Ltd
- Groundwork Labourer
- CCDO Labourer
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- General Labourer
- Fire Stopper
- CSCS Labourer
- Site Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- CSCS Cleaner
- Major Projects Surveyor
- DBS Cleaner
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Site Manager