Madisons Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Landscape team leader to work with a well-established landscaping contractor working on sites around North and East London.
The ideal team leader will be reporting to the contract's manager, managing a team and taking responsibility for their performance and development.
This will be a temp to permanent position.
Our client is looking for a candidate who is willing to grow and develop within the company.
Landscape team leader duties:
- To oversee the project to make sure it is completed to a high standard, ensuring they do everything they can to meet deadlines set.
- Building and maintaining strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Landscaping team leader requirements:
- Minimum 4 years landscaping experience covering all aspects, both hard and soft landscaping
- Experience of managing and motivating a small team preferred.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Ability to plan, set and achieve objectives within strict deadlines.
- A good problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work associated with the role and the work environment
- Previous supervisory experience, ideally experience working with budgets
- Full UK driving license
Madisons are recruiting ASAP and require CV's.
Should you be interested or want to find out further information on this landscape Team Leader position contact me us 01992 568886.
More Jobs from Madisons Recruitment Ltd
- Groundwork Labourer
- CCDO Labourer
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- General Labourer
- Fire Stopper
- CSCS Labourer
- Site Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- CSCS Cleaner
- Major Projects Surveyor
- DBS Cleaner
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Site Manager