Clinical Data Manager
We are currently looking for a Clinical Data Manager to join a leading Science Software company based in the London area.
As the Clinical Data Manager you will be responsible for implementing data standards for clinical research studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Manager will be be to perform data checks and reconciliations, preparation of departmental and project documentation, and execution of interim and final data transfers.
The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
The role will handle clinical device data, performing checks on clinical project data + data reconciliation of external data.
The Data Manager will validate the transfer/data prior to submission to sponsor.
Writing standard/complex Data Transfer Agreement and Image Transfer Agreements and performing standard/non-standard Data and Image Transfers.
The role requires the data manager to work on multiple projects across different teams maintaining compliance with governing procedures and regulations.
The Data manager will be setting company wide data standard goals to improve processes and efficiencies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree or experience in Science or data management
Proven industry experience in working in data management within a clinical trials environment essential
A working knowledge and practical experience with IT skills essential (working within cloud-based database systems desirable) and demonstrate experience of working with a variety of data formats
Key Words: Data Management Clinical Trials Project Governance Process Implement Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 01/07/2020
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hughes
- Tel: 0161 507 0450
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633440
- Posted: 2020-07-01 09:21:31 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Microbial Upstream Process Development Scientist
- Key Account Manager - Contract Research
- Engineering Manager
- Associate Principal Scientist
- Raw Materials Analyst
- Development Analyst
- Stability Team Leader
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Automation / Electrical Project Manager
- Project Engineer - Automation
- QA Specialist - Supplier Assurance
- Equipment Calibration and Maintenance Engineer
- Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking)
- Clinical Trial Project Manager
- Research Associate - Cellular Biologist
- API Project Lead
- Senior Formulation Scientist
- Clinical Laboratory Supervisor - Molecular Biology
- PCR Scientist - COVID19 Testing