Energy Assessor/Surveyor - 5138683
A client of mine in Cambridge is looking to recruit an Energy Assessor/Surveyor on a 3-month initial contract.
The position as an Energy Assessor/Surveyor will be undertaking independent domestic and commercial building energy audits.
What you will do:
- Undertake SAP assessments and calculations.
- Ensure EPC certificates are provided for City Council properties as required.
- Undertake energy and sustainability appraisals of the housing stock and other buildings and develop and deliver projects to complete improvements
- Obtain and submit meter readings for solar PV installations installed on properties (on quarterly basis) to ensure Feed in Tariffs and exported energy income is received and accounted for
- Deliver sustainable design advice to our colleagues and tenants and leaseholders
- Deal with utility metering enquiries and maintain the database of metered and unmetered supplies
Your experience will include:
- Undertaking energy calculations for residential properties in order to generate EPCs
- Exploring multiple options and summarising the benefits and disadvantages of each
- Be familiar with building services and mechanical and electrical installations
- Understand environmental design principles and building physics
- Awareness of and compliance with Health and Safety legislation and policy as relevant to the post.
- Good working knowledge of energy modelling including asset and operational ratings/assessments, UK energy and sustainability policy framework and legislation, Building Regulations.
- Delivering project work within agreed deadlines and to the appropriate level of detail
- Be a qualified Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA)
- Minimum qualification Level 4 (e.g.
ONC) in relevant subject
- Experience of working within a local authority / RSL housing department
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or press apply.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Practice Based Educator - Chertsey
- PLC Programmer: Ford - Louisville
- Head of Project Delivery
- Lead Energy Engineer
- Clinical Lead - Critical Care
- Senior Project Planner
- Helpdesk Operator
- Insurance Claims Handler (Marine/ Property) – North East UK
- Senior Registered Nurse - Oncology, Orpington
- Assistant Contract Manager
- Housing Solutions Officer- 5142716
- Contract Manager
- Surfacing Supervisor
- Broker (Tankers) - United Kingdom
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Windows 10 rollout engineer
- Commercial Manager
- Lawyer- Childcare
- Software Developer
- Account Payable Officer- 5142673