Madisons Recruitment are looking for an experienced Site Engineer to work on a large project based in Greenwich, London.
The role will be working with a well established Landscaping controntor on site assisting with day to day duties and site levels.
The Landscape Engineer will also add on-site value by overseeing the design through its creation, communicating with a wide range of clients and contractors throughout the process and delivering the highest standard of service.
Landscape Engineer duties & responsibilities:
- Set out and level the site
- Good knowledge of site calibration checks
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Quality checks and general site duties
- Oversee some of the document control aspects
- Ongoing liaison with Project Managers/Co-ordinators and surveyors on technical matters - must ensure that standards are being maintained and procedures adhered to.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
Landscape Engineer Qualifications:
- Valid CSCS card
- Experience delivering several projects across the UK.
- Strong knowledge of relevant section agreements (S104, S278, S98)
- In depth technical knowledge of Civil Engineering principles applicable to Building Regulations and other relevant construction standards.
- Commercial awareness and ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent Communications skills and demonstrate the ability to use own initiative.
- Ongoing work for the right candidate
- Weekly payments
- CIS - Self employed
- Opportunity for a temp to permenant contract.
If you are interested in this Site Engineer position, please apply or contact Madisons on 01992 568886.
More Jobs from Madisons Recruitment Ltd
- Groundwork Labourer
- CCDO Labourer
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- General Labourer
- Fire Stopper
- CSCS Labourer
- Site Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- CSCS Cleaner
- Major Projects Surveyor
- DBS Cleaner
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Site Manager