Funding Procurement - Public Sector
Animal Courses Direct has been improving animal welfare through education in delivering a variety of animal welfare courses and qualifications since 2005.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Funding Procurement Manager to develop our access to public funding on behalf of our students.
Are you someone who has experience in Public Sector funding procurement or Welfare to Work/Employability & Skills sector who is looking for a new challenge?
Are you passionate about helping people access different types of funding to support their training?
We are looking for someone who has a wealth of experience in public sector funding procurement who is able to identify external funding opportunities and make successful bidding applications.
About the Company
Working with animals is something that people dream of doing and it's something that we help many people achieve.
At the heart of everything we do is the belief that employees can make a massive difference to the animals in their care and to animal welfare if they are empowered with the right skills. Our dedicated team has worked and recruited in the animal care, conservation and environmental sector for charities and businesses around the world.
We have a thorough understanding of what employers look for when hiring staff, especially when it comes to training and qualifications.
This understanding ensures that our courses are carefully designed in consultation with employers, to enhance career and employment prospects in the animal care, conservation and environmental sectors.
Our qualifications and courses are designed to help people up skill or move into employment.
We teach skills that are valuable to employers and help people back into work or train for a new career.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of successfully gaining funding for independent training providers/FE sector
- Have excellent general knowledge of funding opportunities and requirements and be able to identify external funding opportunities and make successful bid applications
- Have knowledge and experience of operationally managing Employability and Skills contracts including DWP, ESFA/SFA, MOJ, EU Structural funds, etc
- Provide strategic guidance and oversight on all aspects of funding procurement and grants activities
- Provide leadership on grant financial management and general procurement and subcontract administration, including quality assurance
- Develop relationships with external partners include Job Centres
You will have:
- Sound funding procurement skills, experience and a track record of driving performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to use good judgement and take initiative
- Proactive and able to prioritise workloads to accommodate changing demands
- Able to use initiative and work unsupervised from home to meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and work under pressure
- Passion for high standards and continuous improvement
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Care Assistant
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Cabinet Maker
- Cabinet Maker
- Office Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- E-Commerce Office Assistant
- General Manager / Business Coach
- Loft Conversion Team Leader
- Amazon PPC Digital Advertising Executive
- PAT Testing Engineer
- Care Assistant
- Creative PA
- Operations Manager
- Store Manager
- Telesales Advisor / Account Manager