Occupational Health Nurse - Plymouth
Occupational Health Nurse, Plymouth, Full Time, £36,000pa + benefits
I am looking for an experienced Nurse to join one of the largest Occupational Health providers in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse with a keen interest in Occupational Health and any previous experience to now start their career in a new sector.
You must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a clean NMC Pin.
Experience in Occupational Health Practice Nursing or A&E is preferred as well as any candidates who have previous OH experience such as Health Surveillance and Health Promotion.
Experience in Audiometry, Spirometry, HAVs (Hand Arm Vibration), Drug & Alohol screening, Fit for work medicals or pre-placement questionnaires is desirable.
Based on site at the Royal Naval Dockyard, the Occupational Health Nurse will be responsible for providing a full OH/Treatment service to the client.
This will include; consultations, clinical assessment and treatment, advice, education, medical assessments and drug and alcohol testing.
This role will be mainly performing safety critical medicals and health surveillance, with the remainder being walk-in clinics.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday.
Hours are set at 7.30am - 4pm Mon - Thurs, and 7.30am - 3pm on Friday.
Salary is up to £36,000pa + benefits
For more information, or to apply, please forward your CV to Daniel Doran at Medicor email@example.com or call 023 9232 2321
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Residential Surveyor (East London)
- Machine Learning Researcher (Contract)
- UX Researcher - 101377-1
- Media & Communications Officer 5149535
- Lead Automation Consultant
- Senior Claims Executive (P&I/ FD&D) – Hong Kong
- Contract Specialist (Marine Insurance) - London
- Commissioning Manager
- Head of Data Science (100% remote)
- Community Insight Officer
- Desktop Developer (C# / WPF)
- Intelligent Systems Engineer
- Director Regulatory Affairs ; Oncology
- Property Manager (Southend)
- Property Manager (Fareham)
- Corporate Process Engineering Expert
- AC Technician/Specialist
- Design & Technology Head (Corpoarte Engineering & Technology)
- Instrument and Calibration Technician - Ware & Stevenage
- Electronics Design Engineer