Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor - Ashford, Kent
Salary is dependent on Experience
However the remuneration package will include a good starting salary with a review after 6 months, a discretionary bonus, 25 days annual leave, free parking together with health insurance after a qualifying period
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary firm of Solicitors with offices in Kent- specialising in property amongst other areas of law.
They are currently seeking an Experienced Commercial Property Solicitor who has a minimum of 3 to 5 years PQE.
The successful candidate will have a broad range of commercial property experience and will be capable of handling a broad commercial property workload with some company commercial experience an advantage but not essential.
The successful candidate will have specific experience in commercial Landlord and Tenant work acting for both Landlords and Tenants and also acquisitions and disposals of commercial freehold and leasehold property.
Applicants ideally will be qualified solicitors or solicitors with 3- 5 years PQE.
* To assist the practice in meeting its professional obligations and business viability.
* To provide a high level of legal advice and assistance to the clients of the firm.
* To ensure that the advice given is accurate and comprehensive and that all advice provided is clearly recorded on the file.
* To respond to all client and third party communications promptly and to conduct matters to their conclusion within a reasonable time scale.
* To ensure that the conduct of client files is in accordance with all internal, professional conduct and accounts rules and obligations.
* To provide support and assistance to colleagues by assisting with overflow work within the department and maintaining support during holidays and sick leave.
* To respond promptly to client's communications.
* To draft all necessary documentation required to conduct the client's case and to proof read documents to achieve 100% accuracy.
* To comply with all statutory requirements, where necessary.
* To prioritise work to meet deadlines agreed with the client or any other party involved with the matter.
* To ensure that all information used in managing the files and storing deeds and wills and any other documents relating to the case are accurately recorded.
* To maintain accurate billing records by recording time appropriately and to promptly and regularly bill clients for work conducted.
* To keep active watch on all WIP levels.
* To meet time recording, billing and other performance targets.
* To ensure that all requisite deadlines relating to the case are accurately recorded in the diary management system and, in particular, in the case of court matters, on the central diary system.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Qualified Solicitor - with experience in Commercial Property Matters - 3 - 5 years PQE
Supervisory Experience in a Similar Role - in Private Practice - as the ideal candidate will supervise and head up the department upon the future retirement of the existing post holder.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- French Speaking Customer Service Representative (Out Of Hours)
- Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Researcher/Senior Researcher
- Transport Planner
- Fabricator/ Welder - Roller Shutters
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer
- Lead Nurse
- Experienced Scaffolders
- Part 2/ Advanced Scaffolders
- IT Administrator
- SEO Specialist
- Senior Product Manager
- Emergency Treatment Room Nurse
- Insurance consultant
- Insurance Consultant
- Finance Business Analyst
- Experienced Vetigraph Patter Cutter
- Service Engineer - Audio Visual
- Occupational Health Technician - Hinkley, Somerset
- Nurse / RGN / Occupational Health Nurse