Seasonal Class 2 HGV Driver - Hook/Skip or DAF Auto Experience
Our Client, a UK Wide supplier of haulage and collection services require 2 Class 2 Drivers to join their team for a summer season - around 4 months work.
Working all throughout the North Wales area - the ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years driving experience, have less than 6 points and be over 25 years of age for insurance purposes.
This will be in addition to the usual Class 2 driving qualification, Valid CPC card and digital taco card.
Working on either an automatic DAF lorry or a hook lift skip lorry, drivers will be working on day shift (starting 6am -8am and working until between 4pm and 6pm) Monday to Friday works with an occasional Saturday shift.
£12 per hour with overtime for weekends and bank holidays - UMB/LTD
£9.50 Per hour with overtime for weekends and bank holidays - PAYE
To apply you must have at least 2 years, recent driving references, proof of CPC, license and Digi and the ability to travel to Anglesey daily to collect the lorry.
More Jobs from Integra
- Cleaner - London E14
- Cleaner - London SE1
- Hospital Cleaner - Macclesfield
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Blackburn
- English Teacher
- Nursery Practitioner
- Teaching Assistant
- Cleaner - Domestic House Cleaner - Bristol
- Cleaner - Selby
- Cleaner - Rickmansworth
- Cleaner - London W6
- Cleaner - Shepherds Bush, London
- Cleaner - St Columb Minor, Newquay
- Cleaner - Perranporth, Cornwall
- Cleaner - St Marys, Isles Of Scilly
- Cleaner - Malborough, Kingsbridge
- Cleaner - Brixham
- Cleaner - Bovey Tracey, Newton Abbot
- Cleaner - Ipplepen
- Cleaner - South Brent, Devon