Deputy Nursery Manager
Deputy Nursery Manager - Clapham
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE
Our established nursery client is looking for an experienced and qualified Deputy Manager who is passionate about children's learning and development to join their team.
The role involves assisting the manager in all task and deputise while away, being responsible for any tasks delegated by the Manager and working alongside management in providing outstanding childcare.
* work alongside management in providing outstanding childcare
* Assist the manager in his tasks
* To work closely with the Nursery Manager in planning, preparing and reviewing the curriculum with the team, and organising of staff rotas, reflective of the EYFS
* Developing and maintaining highest standards of childcare in accordance with EYFS
* Ensure all that the day share/parent feedback is done daily
* Ensure all policies are reviewed regularly, implemented and adhered to at all times
* Ensure all risk assessment are carried out daily room and garden
* Ensure all forms are completed daily and filed away in the correct folder in the office.
eg nappies, sleep and accident report are signed by parents.
* Assist the manager with tasks
* Develop and maintain partnerships with parents and carers
Skills & Requirements:
* Ideally would hold Level 3 or above qualification in Childcare
* Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
* Experience of implementing good quality learning opportunities
* Excellent verbal and communication skills with children and parents.
* Ability to write reports and keep clear and accurate records.
* Excellent organizational skills
* Good Leadership skills
* Calm and caring nature
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Able to work on own initiative
* Reliable, enthusiastic, and flexible
* Able to perform under stress
* A good sense of humour
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- French Speaking Customer Service Representative (Out Of Hours)
- Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Researcher/Senior Researcher
- Transport Planner
- Fabricator/ Welder - Roller Shutters
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer
- Lead Nurse
- Experienced Scaffolders
- Part 2/ Advanced Scaffolders
- IT Administrator
- SEO Specialist
- Senior Product Manager
- Emergency Treatment Room Nurse
- Insurance consultant
- Insurance Consultant
- Finance Business Analyst
- Experienced Vetigraph Patter Cutter
- Service Engineer - Audio Visual
- Occupational Health Technician - Hinkley, Somerset
- Nurse / RGN / Occupational Health Nurse