Location - Stockport
Salary - up to £55k
Role - Android Developer
Most Developers I speak with would like to join a company that are working on a project that has a positive impact, and at the same time be part of a fast growing team.
This company are offering both…
Based in Stockport the growing team are now looking for an Android Developer to join them.
You'll also get chance to work on API, dashboards and API integration with third party devices and apps such as Strava and Fitbit!
You'll be working on an app based educational programme that helps people gather specific information based on their own needs, the app also identifies personal areas of risk for each person to help track and manage individuals based on what information they have.
As an Android Developer - you can expect a salary of up to £55,000 along with flexible working, company shares, 25 days holiday, onsite gym, and more!
To apply or for more information on this Android Developer role, contact Danny @ Isluk.co.uk
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Senior Data Scientist - Remote
- Senior Java Developer - up to £85,000
- Lead Developer - Python
- Junior Data Engineer - £40,000 - £55,000 + bonus
- Full Stack Java Developer - React | £85K + equity | Remote
- Manual Software Tester
- Senior Developer (10% Bonus, 9% Pension, Private Medical)
- Full Stack Java Developer - Award winning health-tech startup
- Software Developer
- Data Engineer
- Data Engineer/ Date Consultant - £40,000 - £55,000
- Android Engineer - Build the Foundations of a new team!
- Senior Electronics Engineer - PCB, Power
- IC Test and Validation Engineer - RF,
- Senior DevOps Engineer - £75,000 - £85,000
- Senior Android Developer - £70,000 - £100,000
- Senior Software Architect
- Lead Research Engineer
- Python Developer