Registered Children's Home Manager
To hold legal responsibility and provide leadership and management of registered children's home; overseeing and ensuring the delivery of high-quality care to the young people in the home.
Managing and developing staff teams and individuals, as well as contributing to the overall objectives of the wider organisation.
Main duties & responsibilities :
- To act in a manner that is befitting of the Care Home as provider of children's services and in line with the organisation's values at all times.
- To aspire at all times to a standard of excellence in all areas of working practice and expect the same of others, role modelling this standard to colleagues.
- To act with integrity, honesty and child centred practice at all times and expect the same of others.
- To utilise planning and organisational skills to support the Care Home Services to achieve its goals and objectives.
- To apply a high level of commitment and positive attitude to all aspects of working practice.
- To act in a respectful, polite and transparent manner at all times, actively monitoring and providing feedback to individuals and line manager in this regard.
- To act as a member of the staff team and wider organisation, supporting colleagues and being prepared to receive support as necessary.
- Professional social work qualification: DipSW CQSW or equivalent or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and
- Management for Residential Childcare
- (England)(QCF) or the equivalent predecessor qualification in England/Wales for the role
- Plus, Level 3 in Children & Young People or equivalent
- Willing to work unsocial hours, flexible and self-motivated.
- Full driving licence.
- Good physical and mental health (the appointment is subject to a satisfactory medical report)
- Experience of assessment, care planning, and review.
- Thorough knowledge of child development issues and the pathology of abused young people.
£32,000 - £42,000 (depending on experience - plus bonuses)
More Jobs from Corus Consultancy
- Children's Home Manager (Awaiting Registered Status)
- Registered Manager (Children's Home)
- Owner Van Drivers
- Cluster Manager
- Cluster Manager
- Postal Sorter
- HGV 2
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Secondary School Science Teacher
- Weekend Cleaner
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- HGV Class1and 2 Driver
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- HVG 1