Site Supervisor currently required to join a market-leading business at a busy DC in Enfield.
This role is paying £20-25,000 per annum + overtime and a generous including benefits scheme, Nest standard pension and 23 days paid holiday.
The Site Supervisor will be responsible for a variety of tasks to ensure that all jobs are completed on time, to the correct specification, quality standards and with sufficient attention to details.
Reporting into the Management team, the Site Supervisor will also be responsible for:
, Maintaining effective communication between the Management team and the site operatives
, Maintaining communication between Supervisory staff passing on information, concerns and problems with regard to any jobs
, Maintaining good relations with client representative
, Fitting/stripping roll cage components and carry out general roll cage maintenance duties at your site of work.
You may also be required to undertake roll cage refresh or assembly work
, Offering as much assistance to the Company as possible in the achievement of any reasonable request
, Providing optimum efficiency by ensuring the timely completion of your daily roll cage repair
, Responsible for your own safety and the safety of others, you must therefore ensuring you abide by the provisions of all associated safe working procedures for Roll Cage Repair
, Responsible for the ordering and maintenance of stock and the provision of a daily cage count
Key Skills & Qualifications:
, Based in Enfield or surrounding areas
, Previous Supervisory experience
, Some Mechanical Maintenance / Basic Engineering training
, Some basic Health and Safety training
, Ability to use smart phones and IT equipment
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Engineer's Assistant (PT - ongoing temp)
- Cleaner (Temp) 4 hours a day - DBS required
- Tax Accountant (Practice)
- Customer Services Manager
- Complaints Handler
- Warehouse Shift Manager (Days) - FMCG
- Project Manager (Business Processes)
- Lead Software Developer / Infrastructure Team Lead
- Administrator (Start date - December 2020)
- Warehouse Operative with Forklift Licence (Temp to Perm)
- Digital Marketing Manager
- B2B Sales Executive /Account Manager
- AAT Practice Accountant
- Practice Accountant (ACCA Qualified)
- Warehouse - Days or Nights
- Mechanical Estimator - Domestic/Commercial Gas
- Commercial Gas Contract Manager
- Quality Controller - Fresh Produce - Night Shift
- Quality Controller - Fresh Produce - Day Shift