Senior Mechatronics Engineer
Senior Mechatronics Engineer - London
We are seeking a Senior Mechatronics Engineer to architect solutions and curate the technology roadmap keeping the business at the forefront of industry trends.
- Lead in solution architecting and ensure deliverables are on target to meet long-term business goals.
- Be recognised as an expert in the organisation, both within and beyond own function.
- Lead research from a basic concept through to a feasibility proof.
- Lead development into new technical areas, generating IP as appropriate.
- Define technology based critical success factors.
- Interpret internal/external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices.
- Provide high-level direction and significant input to proposals.
- Lead disruptive change to a positive outcome, using sound engineering principles.
- Product owner responsibility on multiple core products.
- Develop and deliver complex systems.
- Manage significant risk.
- Contribute to policy on safety issues and champion safe working practices.
- Assess new products, clients and markets, alongside the Technical Director & CTO
- Plan and execute adoption of new techniques across the business and disseminates knowledge.
- Guide and mentor staff.
Knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications
- Degree in Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Significant technical knowledge in areas of expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of engineering design principles; hardware and software interfaces; integrating sub-systems; hardware, software and mechanical components.
- Experience programming and using scripting languages, for example C and Python;
- Some experience with analogue and digital electronic hardware design
- Significant experience with 3D Solid or 2D CAD Modelling
More Jobs from Rem Ltd
- Software Engineer; C++; Cambridge
- Software Engineer, Embedded, Electronics, Firmware; Oxford
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Technical Quality Engineer - Medical
- Physics/Software Engineering, C++, C#, GUI; Oxford
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer; Imaging; C++; R&D
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Senior Embedded Engineer - Medical
- Graduate Electronics Engineer
- RF Design Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Medical
- Software Engineer/ Physics Programmer; C++, C#, Java
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer; Medical Devices, C++; R&D
- Senior Software Engineer; Embedded; Firmware; C++
- Materials Controller/Logistics Planner
- Electronics/Firmware Engineer - Medical
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Software Engineer; C++, C#, ; Dorset
- Quality Technician