Clinical Support Specialist - Critical Care
Clinical Training Specialist - Ventilation
For obvious reasons, the NHS demand for effective ventilation systems has risen sharply.
This is an opportunity to join an internationally renowned company with an established ventilator range in a role that can make a real difference to patient care.
Working in a commercial environment, you will be responsible for providing clinical training on the use of the ventilators, conducting equipment demonstrations, ensuring the adoption of best practice in the clinical setting, and running trials.
Your ability to communicate and to teach clinicians efficiently and effectively will be developed by a company determined to add real value to NHS clinicians.
You will have a clinical background working in ITU or NICU/PICU and be looking for a step into the commercial sector to be challenged and developed, or be currently in a Clinical Support/Training role looking for a fresh challenge.
A familiarity with the principles of treating effectively patients in respiratory distress is essential.
You will be based along the M4 corridor or up through Oxfordshire and should have good access to the motorway networks.
On offer is the chance to join a global organisation with comprehensive training and a highly competitive package of base salary, company car and extensive benefits.
Location: Oxford, Swindon, Bristol, Reading, Abingdon.
More Jobs from Kirkham Young Ltd
- International Sales Leader
- Sales Effectiveness Specialist - Geosciences
- Applications Specialist - Ventilators
- Clinical Specialist - Critical Care
- Senior Project Manager - Healthcare
- Territory Manager Critical Care/Respiratory
- Sales Specialist - Medical Ultrasound
- Nurse Advisor Urology/Continence
- Clinical Sales Specialist - Medical Equipment
- Clinical Specialist Trainer Critical Care
- European Senior Sales Director Medical Devices
- National Account Manager - Commercial Pathology / CROs
- Medical Sales Specialist - Hernia Repair
- Sales Specialist - Peripheral Intervention
- Sales Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics
- Regional Business Leader - North
- Product Manager - Patient Handling
- Account Manager Critical Care Monitoring
- Sales Specialist - Interventional Radiology
- Sales Specialist - Endoscopy Accessories (contract)