Fabricator Welder Mig and TIG
Our client is an international manufacturing business with a number of manufacturing plants based across the UK and further afield.
Working in a modern, clean, light and well equipped manufacturing premises based in the Bradford.
They are seeking a skilled fabricator welder to join their team due to a forthcoming retirement.
Positions of this kind with this organisation are very rare, therefore if you may be interested, please do apply or contact E3R ASAP
- The ability to work from engineering drawings carrying our bespoke fabrication and welding work
- Mig and Tig welding skills
- The ability to fabricate, operating guillotines, pressbrakes etc.
- A passion for fabricating and welding, often looking to solve problems and offer solutions in terms of how work can be carried out.
What's in it for you:
Pay Rate: £12.12 per hour + Overtime + Training and Development + Company pension + Sick pay etc.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm, Friday 8am to 3.30pm - 39 hours per week, plus overtime paid at premium for those who want it.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- CAD Technician
- Castings Inspector
- HGV Technician
- Auto Electrician
- FLT Driver
- Clean Room Operative
- Production Operatives - Food Industry Experience
- Press Brake Operator
- Multi - Skilled Engineer - Electrical Machine Build
- Effluent Treatment Plant Manager
- CNC Lathe Machinist
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Chemical Process Technnician
- Assembly Fitter
- FLT Driver
- Order Picker
- Production Team Leader - Nights