Buy-to-Let Mortgage Consultant - Kings Hill
My clients, a well-established mortgage firm are currently looking for an experienced BTL Mortgage Broker to join their growing team.
They deliver expert advice and sourcing finance to help landlords, home buyers and property developers achieve their property investment needs, they strive to put their clients first in everything they do.
You will be accountable for the sales process from receipt of initial enquiry through to receipt of application including successful DIP, ensuring that clients are given reliable, professional advice, thus allowing them to select the most appropriate mortgage product for their requirements.
- To receive mortgage enquiries by e-mail/telephone from new/existing sources, converting those enquiries in to completed mortgage business.
This includes the effective management of the ‘processing' of cases from enquiry through to receipt of Application and successful DIP.
- To manage and develop effective, lasting relationships with external clients/lenders, pursuing the core objective of increasing revenues.
- Develop and maintain key client for own portfolio needs, to include a regular contact programme for all clients in line with the published sales process
- Provide clear written/verbal instructions to the Case Management Team, with respect to the processing of cases after Application, assuring the quality of work to be processed
- Maintain sound working relationships with key lenders in the market, ensuring that requests for funding are communicated to them clearly and without ambiguity
- Utilise all IT and sales support materials effectively to ensure timely and accurate advice
- Ensure that lenders' core criteria/information requirements are satisfied prior to submission of Application to Case Manager
- Appropriate professional qualification
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Ideally at least 1 years' experience working WOM.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £25,000 + £6,000 Car allowance, with an OTE of £50,000 - £60,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Self Employed
- Sales Negotiator/Valuer - Bury St. Edmunds
- Lettings Administrator - Brandon
- Valuer - Norfolk
- Sales Valuer - Stowmarket
- Sales & Lettings Negotiator - Stamford
- Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor - Norfolk (Home-Based)
- Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor - Suffolk (Home-Based)
- Home based, Self-Employed Mortgage Advisor - Bristol
- Self-employed Valuer, South East London
- Assistant Lettings Manager - Upminster
- Block Manager - Edgware
- Self-employed Associate Partner - Saffron Walden
- Self-employed Associate Partner - Royston
- Inventory Clerk - Essex
- Valuer - Enfield (Self-Employed)
- Valuer - Barking and Dagenham (Self-Employed)
- Financial Advisor - Self-Employed
- Lettings Manager - Godalming
- Self Employed Valuer - Oxford