IT security Manager
IT Security Manager -Winchester- 1 month contract- £320 a day umbrella
We are looking for a confident, experienced IT security Manager for a interim contract for our client based in Winchester.
The role will be responsible for information security management for a large organisation and will involve management of audits on information security processes, controls and systems in order to maintain ISO27001, PCI and PSN certification.
The post holder will lead in setting and maintaining good IT information security practice, while coordinating closely with the Enterprise Security Architect to ensure technology and processes support the overall security as well as;
-develop and maintain the information technology security policies and accompanying standards, procedures and guidelines, including attendance at any boards, or governance/working groups for operating and maintaining security controls
- develop and deliver a programme of planned compliance reviews and work with the IT team and Enterprise Security Architect to ensure that any gaps are addressed whilst developing and documenting procedures.
To promote security awareness through developing and implementing a security awareness and training programme, including annual refreshers for all IT staff and wider, where applicable.
-investigate potential and validated security incidents in accordance with the security incident management process, developing reports and recommendations that will assist with execution and traceability of required remedial actions.
? Reporting, analysing and developing plans that will assist in reducing the impact severity and frequency of security incidents in conjunction with Problem Management, including the provision of regular reports to IT Management about current security posture, threads and trends.
-Supporting the efforts in maintaining ISO27001
We are looking for a strong working understanding and experience within Information Technology with a clear understanding of the challenges of supporting and sustaining information security.
You will require excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify improvements and areas of risk to be addressed as well as;
- Experience of working with IT Security baselines ISO/IEC 270001 or higher
-Experience of working in a regulated and/or financial industry
-IT Industry recognised accreditation in information security.
-Experience with managing and auditing PCI and / or PSN compliance -Strong inter-personal skills.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR on 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Lead Energy Engineer (Railway Electrification)
- HR- Employment Advisor - 316970
- Specialist Business Support Officer
- Commercial Analyst- 5148766
- Commercial Analyst- 5148766
- Junior Electronics Engineer
- Technical Engineering Specialist
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multi Skilled Technician – Site Engineering
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Cable Jointing Engineer/Fibre Optic Jointer
- 1st Line Support - 5147311781745
- Coolgen & OSL Software Developer
- Foreman Arborist
- Finance Director / Head of Finance
- Technical Clerk- RQ401130
- Office Manager
- Field Service / Maintenance Engineer
- Operational Planner and Technical Engineer
- Project Manager (Housing IT System)