Graduate Sales Support Engineer
You will be part of a successful manufacturer of Power Transmission Systems.
Our client has a well-established and diverse customer base.
Customer focused culture with local support.
Exciting opportunity to join this successful company.
Our client has an open door and open culture policy.
Offer tailored manufacturing solutions maximising our customers profits.
Agile and flexible in meeting the needs of customer business models.
Our client has a strong customer focus and support network.
The Graduate (sales support engineer) will be based at the company headquarters in Somerset and will report to the head of sales.
They will perform multiple tasks in a flexible week, travel throughout the world when necessary (expected 25% of the time) and deliver sales routine process improvements.
Key activities include:
Preparation for project responses and price negotiations.
Management and maintenance of the project and client database (CRM).
Any other ordinary activities from the sales position.
Typical time profile – 10%-15% on market research; 50%-60% with sales routines; 20%-25% interfacing customers for sales development.
The position is equipped with computers, telephone and all necessary support tools.
£25k-£28k + Benefits 20 days hols (rising to 25 days after 5 years) + statutory holidays, Life Assurance, Pension Contributions after 3 months.
The Person Profile:
English spoken and written fluently is mandatory.
Any other European language is highly desirable
Education: Degree in electric/electronic engineering, computer literacy and sound commercial skills.
The following features and capabilities are particularly important:
Ambitious, competitive, inquisitive, confident, articulated, diplomatic and communicative.
Sales Orientated or be interested in Sales.
Consistent, structured work ("self-starter"),
Outgoing and Enthusiastic.
Self-confident, goal-oriented behaviour.
Flexible thinking outside the box.
Consultant: Marc Gibbs
0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector.
We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: FULL TIME
- Rate: £25000 - £28000 Per Annum Excellent salary and ben
- Location: Somerset, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Marc Gibbs
- Tel: 020 8397 4114
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: OTRMG0608
- Posted: 2020-08-06 11:46:18 -
- View all Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Business Development Manager : Concrete
- Sales Executive - Bricks
- Area Manger - Area Manager : Surgical Endoscopy
- Service Manager - Generators Service
- Engineering Buyer
- Area Business Manager Roofing- New Build
- Area Business Manager - Roofing
- Engineering Buyer
- Business Development Manager - Multi Utilities
- Area Sales Manager : Bathroom
- Sales Executive : Aggregates
- Materials Expeditor
- Diagnostic Sales Specialist Clinical Diagnostics - South West
- Territory Sales Manager : Ophthalmic Surgical Equipment/Consumables
- External Sales Engineer
- Design Engineer Excavation Support / Temporary Works
- Multi Utility Design Engineer
- Business Development Manager : Air to Water Heat Pumps
- Quality Engineer/Senior Quality Engineer : Diagnostics : Competitive
- Technical Sales Representative - Civil Engineering