Senior Registered Nurse
Senior Registered Nurse, Winchester, Full Time, Permanent.
Salary up to £29,500pa + Benefits.
I am looking for a Senior Registered General Nurse to join an excellent private hospital based in winchester.
Your duties will be:
· To ensure that standards of patient care are always consistently maintained, in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
· Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
· To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all Patients, Employees and Consultants acting as an advocate to more junior members of the team.
· Where appropriate to deputise for the Sister/ Charge Nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
Successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
· Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies
· Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
· Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
· Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
· Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
· Ability to manage a nursing team, when needed.
· Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
· Good team worker
This is a full time role.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern which may include weekends, mornings, late shifts and long days.
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If this position would be of interest to you or you would like any further information regarding the vacancy, please contact Haykey Burns at 023 92322 345.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are aware of someone who may be interested in this opportunity please refer them to us, if they are employed, we will send you £100 as a thank you (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Media & Communications Officer 5149535
- Lead Automation Consultant
- Senior Claims Executive (P&I/ FD&D) – Hong Kong
- Contract Specialist (Marine Insurance) - London
- Commissioning Manager
- Head of Data Science (100% remote)
- Community Insight Officer
- Desktop Developer (C# / WPF)
- Intelligent Systems Engineer
- Director Regulatory Affairs ; Oncology
- Property Manager (Southend)
- Property Manager (Fareham)
- Corporate Process Engineering Expert
- AC Technician/Specialist
- Design & Technology Head (Corpoarte Engineering & Technology)
- Instrument and Calibration Technician - Ware & Stevenage
- Electronics Design Engineer
- SEND Commissioning Resource
- C# .NET Software Developer
- Instrumentation/ Automation Engineer