Theatre Practitioner- Beckenham
Theatre Practitioner, Beckenham, Full time £30,000pa + benefits
I am looking for an experienced Theatre Practitioner to join a busy, private hospital in Beckenham.
The successful candidate will be either a Registered Nurse (RGN) or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with an updated NMC or HCPC pin and post registration in anaesthetics and recovery.
You will have cannulation and phlebbotomy skills and must hold a certificate in Basic - Life Support (BLS), Intermediate Life Support (ILS) or Advanced Life Support (ALS).
This is a full time permanent post for 37.5 hours a week and will involve working early and late shifts.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
The role is paying £30,000pa + benefits depending on experience.
For further details on the opportunity please contact Hayley Burns at Medicor on 023 9232 2345 or email your CV to email@example.com to be considered for the role.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior Policy Advisor
- Residential Surveyor (East London)
- Machine Learning Researcher (Contract)
- UX Researcher - 101377-1
- Media & Communications Officer 5149535
- Lead Automation Consultant
- Senior Claims Executive (P&I/ FD&D) – Hong Kong
- Contract Specialist (Marine Insurance) - London
- Commissioning Manager
- Head of Data Science (100% remote)
- Community Insight Officer
- Desktop Developer (C# / WPF)
- Intelligent Systems Engineer
- Director Regulatory Affairs ; Oncology
- Property Manager (Southend)
- Property Manager (Fareham)
- Corporate Process Engineering Expert
- AC Technician/Specialist
- Design & Technology Head (Corpoarte Engineering & Technology)
- Instrument and Calibration Technician - Ware & Stevenage