Subcontract Buyer - Permanent - £30k - £40k (plus benefits) - Hampshire
Stream are looking for a Subcontract Buyer on a permanent basis with an engineering organisations purchasing function.
As the Subcontract Buyer you will be providing strategic procurement activity across the High Voltage spend category.
This role will be purchasing a range of goods and services such as sub-contract activities & raw materials ensuring the supply of goods and services provide best value along with minimising any risks within the supply of those goods and services.
The Subcontract Buyer will manage the process from cradle to grave from new supplier engagement, running of tenders through to contract award\negotiations and then ongoing supplier management.
Within this role all agreements will require the Subcontract Buyer to agree robust KPI'S & SLA'S with new and existing suppliers.
The ideally candidate will have strong strategic experience with an engineering or manufacturing background purchasing raw materials, electro-mechanical components, sub contract services and cabling.
The role will require a candidate with strong commercial acumen who is comfortable liaising with varying levels of stakeholders internal and externally.
Candidates will ideally be MCIPS or degree educated.
This role maybe suitable for a Engineering Buyer or Senior Buyer or Lead Buyer or Commodity Lead or Commodity Specialist or Commodity Manager or Procurement Manager or Procurement Specialist or Procurement Lead or Supply Chain Buyer or Supply Chain Manager.
For more information or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 314695.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Head of Data Science (100% remote)
- Community Insight Officer
- Desktop Developer (C# / WPF)
- Intelligent Systems Engineer
- Director Regulatory Affairs ; Oncology
- Property Manager (Southend)
- Property Manager (Fareham)
- Corporate Process Engineering Expert
- AC Technician/Specialist
- Design & Technology Head (Corpoarte Engineering & Technology)
- Instrument and Calibration Technician - Ware & Stevenage
- Electronics Design Engineer
- SEND Commissioning Resource
- C# .NET Software Developer
- Instrumentation/ Automation Engineer
- Electrical & Automation Technician
- Solicitor (Finance/ Commercial) - Marine & Energy - London
- PLC Programmer - Rockwell
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Controls/Commissioning Engineer