Electrical Installation Tutor / Instructor
Electrical Installation Tutor / Instructor - Coventry
Salary - Circa £29k to £40k DOE
Our client offer a wide range of electrician courses in the UK for new entrants, existing electricians, and companies from their state-of-the-art training centres.
Over recent years they have helped thousands of people gain valuable knowledge, experience, and the qualifications they need to pursue successful careers in the electrical industry.
They are looking to appoint an interpersonal, enthusiastic, and self-motivated Electrical Installation Tutor with electrical installation industry experience, at their state-of-the-art centre located in Coventry.
As part of the team the successful candidate will deliver high quality teaching and learning of their full range of courses to their students, in both practical and theoretical settings.
They will also be expected to contribute to the continued development of their courses, provide support to the Regional Operations Manager and Student Services team and carry out associated administrative tasks connected to the job role.
The person & qualifications
Hold a relevant teaching and/or assessing qualification or be willing to work towards one (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Cert Ed).
* Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students.
* IT literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
* Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
* Relevant industry experience.
* Relevant academic qualifications.
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
* A friendly supportive team environment.
* A competitive salary
* A pension scheme
* On the job training programme
* Opportunities for personal and career development
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Emergency Treatment Room Nurse
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Recruitment Officer
- Head of Funding & Performance
- Dental Nurse
- Trainee Dental Nurse
- Interim Finance Manager
- Scaffolders Labourer
- Solicitor/FCILEx - Residential Conveyancing
- French Speaking Customer Service Representative (Out Of Hours)
- Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
- Researcher/Senior Researcher
- Transport Planner
- Fabricator/ Welder - Roller Shutters
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer
- Lead Nurse
- Experienced Scaffolders
- Part 2/ Advanced Scaffolders
- IT Administrator
- SEO Specialist