Employee Services Professional
Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Employee Services Professional to join their growing team in Preston on an initial 6-month contract.
This role pays £8.83 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Employee Services Professional role, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing advice on services and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised.
- Handling requests which relate to Employee Services processes to agreed service level specifications and accuracy measures
- Production of complex severance calculations from varying policies and terms.
To succeed within the Employee Services Professional role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong Administration background
- Knowledge of HR administration is desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce.
Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Employee Services Professional, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now' button.
Not currently available? We'd still like to hear from you! This business is growing considerably in the upcoming months, and JAM will be supporting with the pipelining for their contract labour.
*PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Payroll Consultant - Frankfurt, Germany
- UK/US Tax Manager / Senior Manager - London
- US / HK IPO Associate - Hong Kong
- Swiss / Expatriate Tax Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager
- Japanese In-house Global Mobility Manager – London, UK
- Swiss / Expatriate Tax Consultant - Geneva
- Senior Payroll Specialist - Frankfurt, Germany
- Global Learning Manager - Barcelona, Spain
- Regional Compensation & Benefits / Reward Manager - Belgium
- Global Learning Manager - Brussels, Belgium
- Regional Compensation & Benefits / Reward Manager - Barcelona
- Engineering Manager
- Business Development Manager - Amsterdam - Relocation Industry
- Business Development Manager - HR Consulting / Global Mobility
- Business Development / Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Business Development / Sales Manager - Belgium
- Senior Tax Consultant - US/UK Tax - London
- Business Development Manager - Hong Kong - Legal Industry
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Human Factors Engineer