Care and Support Worker
Care and Support Worker - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: Weekdays £8.85, weekends £9.20
Our client is, is an independent home care provider offering the highest standards of personal care and social support through a friendly and reliable service to individuals who wish to remain in their own homes and lead a lifestyle of their choice.
They offer a warm and friendly environment with highly trained and motivated staff.
Their aim is to improve the lives of service users and the people who care for them.
They are looking for friendly, sociable with good communication skills Care and Support Workers who like working as a team.
* To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
* To know and understand the care and support of the Client
* To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client's care plans using a person centred approach and in the least intrusive way
* To encourage the independence and motivation of the Client and not foster dependent behaviour
* To provide input into the care plans of Clients by regularly feeding back to the Team Leaders
* To assist Clients getting up in the morning and going to bed at night
* To assist Clients to wash, bath and shower
* To assist Clients to dress and undress
* To assist Clients to look after their skin, teeth, hair and nails
* To assist Clients with toileting, continence management and personal hygiene
* A friendly approach and the ability to put clients at ease, whatever their physical or social needs
* The ability to be tactful and sensitive at all times
* A good sense of humour
* Respect for the client
* A high level of patience
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to deal with aggressive or anxious clients
* A responsible and flexible attitude to clients and the job
* The ability to stay calm under pressure
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Fabricator/ Welder - Roller Shutters
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer
- Lead Nurse
- Experienced Scaffolders
- Part 2/ Advanced Scaffolders
- IT Administrator
- SEO Specialist
- Senior Product Manager
- Emergency Treatment Room Nurse
- Insurance consultant
- Insurance Consultant
- Finance Business Analyst
- Experienced Vetigraph Patter Cutter
- Service Engineer - Audio Visual
- Occupational Health Technician - Hinkley, Somerset
- Nurse / RGN / Occupational Health Nurse
- HR Advisor
- Head of Quality and Curriculum
- Senior Accountant - Corporate Services / Audit
- Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester