Senior support worker - Children and young people
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit an experienced Residential Support worker on behalf of our client in Derby.
As a senior support worker, your role will be to provide Care and Support to children & young people with challenging behaviours, complex needs and Learning Difficulties.
The role will be to help provide a secure, stable & supportive environment, so that children & young people may live safely & work towards achieving their potential.
You must have experience working with children & young people, presenting challenging behaviours, having complex needs and / or with learning difficulties, within a residential setting.
NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care is preferred but NVQ Level 2 may be accepted depending on experience along with other associated training.
Shifts range from a half shift (6 Hours) to long days (15hrs) & sleep ins to waking nights.
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… email@example.com
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £21000 - £25000 per annum + Dependent on experience
- Location: Derby, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-08-21 18:36:45 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- School Nurse
- Tissue Viability Nurse
- Band 6 Palliative Care Nurse
- Social Worker - Family Assessment Centre - Haringey
- Nottingham Administrator
- Insurance Officer
- Children's Residential worker
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Worthing
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bury St Edmunds
- Mental health support worker - Darlington
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Bury St Edmunds
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Brighton
- Harm Reduction Manager - Prison
- Mental Health Care Assistant
- Adults Social Work Assistant, Worcestershire
- Residential Property Solicitor