Chef de Partie
The Company and the Role:
This privately-owned Gastro Pub situated just outside Chichester is seeking a Chef de Partie on a full-time permanent basis.
They are a very busy establishment especially during the Summer Months due to their location.
This Gastro Pub’s kitchen is managed by a very talented Head Chef that has been there for many years.
Everything is produced within house including bread, desserts, ice-creams, stock and only uses the freshest ingredients sourced locally.
This role would be ideal for an existing Chef de Partie, but the Company will also consider an existing and established Commis Chef or Demi Chef de Partie that is ready to progress to the next level in their career.
Key Features of the Role:
- As a Chef de Partie you are a vital part of the brigade system.
Each Chef de Partie is responsible for creating their own prep list, managing their time and delivery quality.
- You will be a great team player with good organisational skills and the ability to thrive in a very busy environment, enhancing the company’s reputation for consistently preparing cooking and presenting dishes to the right quality that is second to none.
- Ensuring you and the team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Full driving licence and own reliable transport is required due to the location.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ideally with experience of working in a fresh food kitchen at a similar level, or a Demi Chef de Partie / Commis Chef looking to move up to the next level.
- Your practical Chef de Partie experience should ideally be supported by some form of catering qualification.
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie requiring a broad food knowledge and precise attention to detail is essential.
- You must have experience and a desire to work with fresh and quality ingredients and possess ambition to continually improve yourself and the business.
- You will need to have your own form of reliable transport due to their location.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive basic salary ranging from £22,000 - £23,000 per annum.
- Tips and tronc will be issued, roughly an extra £2,000 per annum on top of your basic salary
- You will be working under very talented Head Chef.
- Contacted hours are 48 per week across 5 out of 7 days.
Will include 3 splits and straights with 2 days a week starting 2pm.
- Staff Discount
- Parking on site as own transport is required due to the location.
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced CDP, Demi CDP or Commis Chef.
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application.
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
By applying for this vacancy, you are giving your consent for rpc to hold your details on our database and to contact you in respect of providing you with work finding services.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of both Client and Candidate information.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion.
We highly recommend you “Like” or “Follow” our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) as we post all our vacancies through notifications and you may find an alternative vacancy that is suitable.
- Start: asap
- Duration: permanent
- Rate: Â£22k - 23k per year + Tip/Tronc+Benefits
- Location: Chichester, West Sussex, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: The RPC Group of Companies
- Contact: Anita Searle
- Tel: 023 8022 4654
- Fax: 023 8022 0808
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 9244/2020/CA7788
- Posted: 2020-08-24 18:38:29 -
- View all Jobs from The RPC Group of Companies
More Jobs from The RPC Group of Companies
- Desktop Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Consultant - Microsoft Specialist
- Managed Services Technical Engineer
- Service Architect
- Senior Technical Services Engineer - Comms & Collaboration
- Technical Services Engineer
- Service Management Specialist
- Service Management Specialist - Configuration and Asset Management
- M&E Technician
- Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
- Director of Public Affairs
- Senior Systems Engineer / Security
- Senior Systems Engineer / Surveillance
- ICA Technician
- C+E Driver
- HGV1 Driver/Sponsored Reservist
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics
- Customs Import Co-ordinator
- Chefs- All Levels
- Chefs - All Levels